Hyde’s Mill Built in 1850, Hyde’s Mill, dam and millpond are surrounded by lush woodlands and prairie openings, serenaded by birdcalls and gentle waterfalls. Located on Dam Mill Road between County Road H north from Ridgeway and County Road T, north from Barneveld, the Hyde’s Mill area is one of the region’s most tranquil and beautiful. Hyde, WI
The Fond du Lac lighth is a lighthouse located at the entrance to the harbor and Yacht Club, in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. It is located on the southern end of Lake Winnebago. Construction of the lighthouse started in May 1933 and was completed shortly after October. It replaced an ordinary red light that previously marked the harbor entrance. Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Fireworks from Henry Maier Festival Park. Downtown Milwaukee.